Progress!

So, I just started this weekend- assembling all the pieces, bases, etc.

I’ve primed everything except the Flameguard unit, who I’ll probably be painting next weekend. The new plastic Repenter still has a lot more mold lines than I realized when I assembled it, so I’ll need to work on that. The Reckoner, however, continues to be awesome. He’s assembled, primed, based, and I’ve begun to work on some of the details.

The vassal mechanik, tonight’s project, is going to be a tricky one- he’s so small and he’s got so much crap in his toolbelt!

Advertisements

2 Responses to “Progress!”

  1. vorkaash Says:

    I think I’m going to have the same problem next month when I paint Strangeways. His apron has a ton of stuff sticking out the pouch.

  2. It may be easier to drybrush the tool belt stuff a metallic color ahead of time and then paint the actual pouch/belt afterwards.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: